|Debutto in:||Paper Mario (2001)|
Mini T. è un Toad a pallini verdi apparso in Paper Mario. Si trova nella zona sud di Fungopoli, vicino alla stazione dei treni. Riceve lettere dallo Yoshi rosso dello Yoshi's Village e da Frost T., suo zio e abitante della Starborn Valley. È uno dei personaggi interessati dalla missione secondaria di Koopostino.
Enciclopedia[modifica | modifica sorgente]
- These Toad kids always seem to be together. They share all their secrets with each other. They're really good friends.
- Questi piccoli di Toad stanno sempre insieme. Condividono i loro segreti. Sono davvero buoni amici.
Citazioni[modifica | modifica sorgente]
- Yeah! Some are kiddie sized, but there are also huge ones that launch you way out! I wanna go there again!
- Yeah, let's go beat him up! ...No, maybe he's too tough. Hey! Hey! Mario! How about you go beat him up instead of us?
- You're so tough, Mario!! I'm going to get stronger 'til I can beat up Shy Guys, too!
- How could something that looks like a flower be scary? Will the flowers Minh T. is growing also turn into scary monsters someday? That won't happen, will it?
- I guess mysteries are all right, but I think that funny and exciting stories are better. I'd rather read a story about one of your adventures, Mario. That'd be the best!
- We're all rooting for you! Yeah, Mario! Yeah!
- (Consegnando la prima lettera) Uhhhh... You know, I'm really kind of busy and... Oh! Yeah! I just had the greatest idea! Let's ask that Yoshi Kid from Yoshi's Village to come. You just got a letter from that kid last week, didn't you? You know! That letter you got from the island? Let's send a letter back to him and tell him about the scary adventure we're gonna have. Hey! Mr. Postman! Take this letter to the red Yoshi Kid in Yoshi's Village!
- (Consegnando la seconda lettera) Hmmmm... I don't know. Let's think about it later. By the way, I wanna ask you for a favor, Mr. Parakarry. Can you deliver this? It's a letter for Uncle Frost T. of Starborn Valley. He's my uncle. He's up there taking care of lots of Star Kids. It sounds like a hard job. He has to chase 'em around all the time. At least that's what he says in the letters he sends. Anyway, I wrote him a letter to take his mind off work. I know it's far from here, but I'd really appreciate it.
- (Inutilizzato nella versione giapponese) 「メッセージは でないはずだよ でたら おしえてね」
- Questo messaggio non dovrebbe apparire. Avvertici se succede.